Welcome to another My Favorite Things Friday! It’s April, and that means one thing – Spring Cleaning time! Each week I will share one of my favorite household cleaners that are part of Shaklee’s Get Clean line. These are my favorite cleaners – they do an amazing job, are earth friendly, and economical! I’m also doing a giveaway this month in honor of Earth Day – Make sure you are signed up for my weekly newsletter for all the details!
Alright, ready for my favorite thing this week?
Cleaning doesn’t have to be boring or make your eyes water and your throat sore!
Your home should be the safest place in the whole world.
- Non-Toxic and natural cleaning choices
- No harmful fumes, phthalates, or bisphenol-A(BPA) keeps your home healthy
- Biodegradable and natural cleaning choices, and recyclable or reduced-waste packaging
- Concentrated products save energy and eliminate excess packaging
So you might be wondering WHY I love the Get Clean Laundry? Not only do I appreciate the cost savings, but this stuff WORKS. It is safe for sensitive skin – including babies! Ever wonder why we would use different stuff to clean a baby’s clothes vs our clothes? If you have little ones in the house, you never have to worry about having multiple cleaners for your laundry. When my partner and I combined households, he began using the Get Clean Laundry to wash his clothes and commented on how it no longer feels like there is a film on his clothes! Did you know that the fumes from most conventional laundry detergents and fabric softeners are lung and skin irritants? They are especially bad for anyone with allergies or asthma. Have you ever looked at the ingredients in what you wash your clothes with? That stuff then sits on your skin all day and night and gets absorbed into your body! Your clothes, sheets, towels – we constantly have fabric touching our skin! Scary stuff!
It comes in powder and liquid:
You know the deliciousness of clean clothes right out of the wash? Fresh Laundry takes it to the next level. The natural enzyme formula leaves clothes extra clean while being gentle on the planet. Which means you can bury your nose in a pile of clean laundry and breathe a little easier.
- No hazardous substances
- Available in a fragrance-free formula
- No phosphates
- No chlorine, phosphates, nitrates, or dyes
- HE compatible formula
- Also ideal for use in standard washers
- Available in Regular Scent or Fragrance Free
- Superconcentrated – one small bottle cleans 32 medium loads, the same number as a 100 ounce bottle of conventional liquid laundry detergent.
- Super performance in a small package – enzyme-activated natural cleaners deliver a powerful clean that rivals leading brands.
- Two-in-1 product.
- Small bottle is easy to carry, pour, and store – small size fits on your shelf.
- Extra natural enzyme power boosters for color-safe whitening.
- Formulated to help prevent dyes in colored clothes from transferring from one garment to another during wash.
Check out how Shaklee Laundry helped save my friend Allison’s white coat! No bleach or harmful chemicals needed!
So what are you waiting for? Purchase your Get Clean Laundry HERE or make the change over for your whole home with our Get Clean Starter Kit! This is an awesome deal! Only $99 (plus tax) as well as FREE Shaklee Membership ($19.95 value). Make sure you sign up for my weekly Newsletter for a special offer!
To your health,